Blogmas is well and truly commenced so I thought I’d round up my favourite five Bloggers who have amazing Blogmas posts. Not all of these blogs are doing Blogmas but they do have Christmas themed posts.
- Sian from The English Everygirl I’ve got to know Sian through University and I’m so glad I have such a good friend. Sian’s blog is gorgeous and I love all her posts. Definitely check out her Christmas on a Student Budget for some tips and tricks!
- Debra from DebraBow It was Sian that first introduced me to Debra’s blog and I love it! If you’re looking for a blogger who has amazing photography and honest product reviews then this is the blog to go to. All of Debra’s product reviews are in depth and detailed which I love as when buying a product you want to know all the good and bad things about it. Also I love the little Christmas touch of snowflakes when you click on her blog!
- Maria from Maria.J Maria is one of the first bloggers I actually followed. I discovered her through Instagram and fell in love with her gorgeous fashion pictures. I love reading her blog posts and turn to her for fashion advice often shoes as I cannot style my clothes with shoes.
- Chloe from ChloeAliceLily is another blogger with gorgeous photos. Can you see a running theme? I love well put together (I’m sure there is a better way of describing that) photos. I follow Chloe on twitter and have seen her blog grow over the past months and I have to say her blog is amazing and I would definitely recommend you check it out.
- Torri from IndigoRosee I have recently discovered Tori through an Instagram group. Tori has a lovely blog with a range of different Christmas posts from gift guides to winter lipsticks. She also has an amazing giveaway currently going on so definitely check that out too.
Please let me know what your favourite Blogs are at the minute?