Roll on Blogmas Day Four! Yes I’m over half way there for completing Blogmas Week One. Who doesn’t love a tag and even more a Christmas Tag! Thanks to Makeup Savvy for creating this tag. I challenge you guys to complete this Christmas tag and don’t forget to let me know, I’d love to read your answers too.
- What is your favourite Christmas movie? My all time favourite Christmas film has to be Elf. I mean who doesn’t love it? The whole film is based around the fictional character Buddy the Elf, a crazy wild Elf who’s trying to find his way around New York and find his father. From the music in the film to the true meaning of the film. It is an all round family favourite.
- Do you open your Christmas presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? I’ve always opened my Christmas presents on Christmas morning, I was always jealous of others that got to open at least a present on Christmas Eve.
- Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? My favourite Christmas memory has to be all of my family at my nan’s house on Christmas Day listening to music, opening presents and socialising. We always had such a good time just enjoying each others company.
- Favourite festive food? Pigs in blankets, for those who don’t know what these are it’s basically a small sausage wrapped in a slice of bacon. They are heaven, perfection!
- Favourite Christmas gift? I couldn’t name just one gift, I love them all for different reasons.
- Favourite Christmas scent? The smell of Christmas trees
- Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? I like to have roast pork sandwiches with stuffing and apple sauce on Christmas Eve whilst watching a Christmas film, normally either Elf or National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
- What top’s your tree? Me and Matt have our first Christmas tree this year and topping it is an angel decoration that my mum bought me last year.
- As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? I can’t remember one off the top of my head, I often went through the Toys R Us magazine or Argos and circle all the toys I wanted. Which was normally the majority of the magazine.
- What’s the best part about Christmas for you? Getting to spend time with my loved ones, just doing pretty much nothing. Also it’s always a bonus when it snows, for some reason Christmas always feel better when it snows.
Don’t forget to try the tag yourself and let me know what your answers are please!