I’m so excited to be nominated for an award, I’m just a girl from Sheffield sharing my life on my blog and YouTube and it seems crazy that people want to read my blog. I just want to thank the amazing Samantha from believinamiracle for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! The support I received from not only Samantha but others in the blogging community is overwhelming and I couldn’t do it without everyone.
- Thanks the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
I love just sharing my experiences, day to day life and rambles. The response that I get from people is lovely, even just a comment saying someone can relate to something I’ve experienced or I’ve helped them in some way is an amazing feeling.
If you won the lottery, what would you do?
I would definitely give some money to my family and my boyfriends to help them pay of their mortgages. I would also save some money to buy a house in the future and I would donate some money to charities that are close to my heart.
What was the last book you read without skipping through anything?
Off the top of my head it was a James Patterson book, I’m obsessed with all of his books as I love crime thriller mysteries.
What is your main goal for 2018?
Be happy in myself and do what I want to do.
What do you feel most proud of?
I’ve achieved a lot throughout my life just like anyone else but I’m so proud of proving others wrong against all odds and being where I am in my life right now.
What are some things that make you really happy?
My family, friends and Boyfriend make happy. I love being surrounded by people and I also love being in DisneyLand Paris, I’m always extremely happy there.
Would you rather live in the country or city?
This question is so hard as I used to live in the country but moved to the city for university and I love both for different reasons. I love the hustle and bustle of the city but I also like the freedom the country has to offer, I can just go for beautiful scenic walks.
If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be?
One would be my memory box full of my cherished items, my camera that I use to film YouTube videos and take blog pictures on as I saved up to be able to purchase the camera myself. I would have to say my computer too, as it is a vital part of my life, I use it for university, YouTube and blogging. Lastly, I have two pandora rings that were a birthday present that are a keepsake that I would definitely save.
Do you like to plan things in detail or be spontaneous?
I love to plan everything, I’m that person that likes to know exactly what they’re doing, when. I wish I was more spontaneous and I am trying to be but I just love knowing what I’m doing.
Who inspires you in the blogging world and why?
There are so many inspiring bloggers within the community that I look up to. My friend Sian inspires me as she juggles blogging around university and part time work and is always supportive whether it’s a chat or a girly night in. I also adore Debra Bow’s blog, her product reviews are always so in depth and her pictures are dreamy.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
People with no manners! Just a please and thank you sometimes can go a long way.
- What is your proudest blogging moment?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- If you could only save 5 blog posts which would you choose?
- Who is you inspiration?
- What is the last film you watched?
- Who are some of your favourite bloggers and why?
- Would you rather eat the same meal for the rest of your life or only have one meal a day?
- What is your favourite clothes shop?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
- What tip would you give to new bloggers?
- If you could be someone else for the day who would you be and why?